Payees (Definition) - a person or institution to whom money is paid or is to be paid. Therefore payees could be banks, credit unions, various lending institutions, insurance companies & employees.
Go to Control Panel
Select ‘Add New’
Complete the required fields:
1. Enter full name of Payee (E.g. Simpson Finance Limited)
2. Enter Short Code (E.g. SIMPSON). This code aides with sharing this data across various software platforms (uploads/downloads)
3. GL Code – NA
4. Description – Optional
5. Payee Type – helps us to group and report on various payee assignments.
6. Routing # - A 9 digit number used to identify ECACH member banks. These banks include:
a. Bank of Saint Lucia - 000000369
b. First National Bank – 10000337
c. FCIB/CIBC – 093860105
d. Republic Bank (Castries) – 604750028
e. Republic Bank (Rd. Bay) – 742450028
f. Republic Bank (Vieux-Fort) – 207350029
g. RBC Royal Bank (Castries) - 094750036
h. RBC Royal Bank (Baywalk) – 099730035
i. RBC Royal Bank (Rd. Bay)- 094650039
j. RBTT (Castries) - 018000034
k. RBTT (Sunny Acres) – 018110034
l. RBTT (Baywalk) - 018130030
m. RBTT (Vieux-Fort) – 018120037
7. Branch/Bank Code – is the last 4 digits of the routing number.
8. Transit Number – is the first 5 digits of the routing number.
9. Currency Code – NA (default set to XCD)
10. Payee Contact Info – useful especially if you intend on emailing employee deductions/payments to Payee.
11. Payee Accounts - shows a list of all employee accounts attached to the PAYEE. When a new Payee is being added you are required to “Remove” the empty Account type fields.